Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY HOMECOMING!

Paul is coming back today and we are all so happy. I keep telling the pups that Paul is coming back and I think they will be REALLY excited to see him. Leon especially loves his daddy so much that I bet he will freak out when his daddy walks in the door!

I really wish I had been able to travel to the funeral back east. It would have been nice to be able to go but I was better off staying with the dogs. Plus it would have been way too expensive for me! I cannot wait to get off work though so I can go see him. He should fly in early today and says he will go out to walk with the dogs after he gets back.

It's gonna be a long day at work waiting to get off so I can go see Paul. We've been really slow here so there isn't much work to do to keep my mind busy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is great that you are so excited to see Paul. That's cute :) I love it!!